Before you Begin
Thanks in advance for taking the time to consider leaving a review or comment. We respect your time and want to make this as quick and easy as possible.
If you’re writing a review, you might want to consider the following before you start:
- What is the reason you bought the app?
(A particular feature, have bought it before, it came recommended, the price.)
- How good is it at doing what you wanted it to do?
(“It did what I wanted”, “It really is easy to use”, “The instructions told me exactly how to do it”.)
- How easy is it to use?
(“it runs effortlessly”, “the instructions are easy to understand”, “you just set it and forget it”.)
- What specific feature do you really like?
- What is unique about this app compared to other apps you tried?
- Are there any problems or missing features?
- A rating out of 5 (5-excellent, 4-good, 3-good enough, 2-satisfactory, 1-not satisfactory)
- Your final verdict (Are you pleased with your purchase?)
Need a little more help writing a review?
Use the handy fill-in-the-blank template Below.
Here’s an example
“I am pleased with ShredIt, the app I bought from you.
I bought it because I read the reviews on your site and I figured that if people had been saying good things about it for 20 years, it had to be good. I found it really easy to use. I just drag my files to the ShredIt icon and then I don’t think about them any more. When it’s time to replace this Mac, I’ll use it to erase the hard drive, just because I’m the cautious sort.
What I really like about ShredIt is that even I can figure out how to use it. And I bought a copy for my PC as well and it’s just as easy to use.
I would recommend ShredIt to anyone who wants to erase data from their computer so it can’t be recovered.”
Leave us a Review
Thanks in advance for taking the time to leave us a review or comment.
Your thoughts are important to us!