Don’t panic. Fear is often used to get people to invest in software they don’t need, to protect themselves from non-credible threats. We think education is a better approach. Learn more about secure deletion and about secure deletion software (a.k.a. file wipers, file shredders, hard drive erasers, cache cleaners, history erasers) from this collection of articles and resources. Once you understand the issues, you can decide for yourself how much protection YOU need.
- Secure Delete versus Delete – What’s the difference?
- Take the Test: Do you Need a File Shredder?
- Internet Track FAQ
- Take the Test: Do you Need an Internet Eraser?
Learn more about audio on Mac – how to play it, how to convert between formats, what components are and where to get them and how to make your own MP3 CDs and more.
- All about DRM Protected Music on Mac
- All about id3 tags on Mac
- All about AAC on Mac
- All about MP2 on Mac
- All about MP3 on Mac
- All about Ogg on Mac