ShredIt for Mac OS 7
File Shredder / Hard Drive Eraser
Erase a hard drive, wipe a file with this easy to use File Shredder – computer privacy software that shreds data so it can’t be recovered.
Learn more about this Hard Drive Eraser that offers all the features you need to erase a hard drive, wipe a file and more – as well as the ease of use and safety features you really want from data shredder software.
Throwing data in the computer trash does not remove the file contents from the hard drive, the data can be recovered by someone else.
- Users who need to dispose of confidential data on an ongoing basis appreciate how easy ShredIt is to use – just drag the file on to the ShredIt icon and the ShredIt File Shredder function will wipe the file data so it can’t be recovered.
- Users who want to erase the contents of a hard drive before disposing of a computer can be confident that using the ShredIt Hard Drive Eraser function will accomplish the job.
- Do you need a Hard Drive Eraser? Take the ShredIt Data Shredder Test. It takes less than 2 minutes, to find out.
- ShredIt shreds everything
It will erase a file, folders, disk free space, files you’ve already deleted, hard drives, external hard drives, and even a floppy disk
- ShredIt is easy to use. Step-by-step instructions will have you up and running in less than 15 minutes.
- ShredIt is cross-platform, making ShredIt an ideal choice for the multi-platform office. There’s a ShredIt version for
- Mac OS X, Mac OS 9, Mac OS 8, Mac OS 7
- Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 200x, Windows ME,Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- IOS (iPhone and iPad), Android (phones, tablets, Android TV)
- Proven Track Record – ShredIt software has been successfully cleaning hard drives for over 15 years
- To run ShredIt for Mac OS 7 you need any version of Mac OS 7 – works on any 68030, 68040, Power PC computer
CAN’T be recovered by the next owner!