Use mirethMusic to play tracks from your Music Library, from Play Lists, from Play List Group, from Audio CDs, MP3 CDs or DVDs, from a USB Flash drive, or any music file on your computer. You can play most formats.
- To play WMA you need: Flip4Mac Player component from Telestream
Updating the Playback Preferences
To configure the preferences, do the following:
- From the “mirethMusic” menu, select “Preferences”.
- Configure the following settings:
- All Media Tab:Playback Control:Automatically play removable and double clicked media – Tick this box to play the CD or Flash Media when it is inserted into the computer and to play tracks associated with mirethMusic when they are double clicked. If you do not select this option, you need to use the Play tab to select tracks that you want to play.
- If you’re playing from a CD, MP3 CD, or DVD, insert it in the drive. If you’re playing from a USB thumb drive, insert the drive in to the USB port.
- Double-Click mirethMusic man and click the mirethMusic Play Tab.mirethMusic will display all mounted media in the “Music Source” pane.
click to enlarge
- Select the music to play. For further information about selecting tracks, refer to the mirethMusic Read Me (pdf)
To Select tracks from the Library.
- Single click Library in the Music Sources pane
- Navigate using the disclosure triangles to find the file or folder that you want to play
- Single-click, Shift-click, or Apple-Click to select the file(s) and folder(s) that you want to play
To Select tracks using Drag and Drop
- Go to the Finder. In the Finder click, shift-click, or apple-click to select the items that you want to play
- Drag the items that you want to play from the Finder to the Selected Music Source pane
- Single-click the Playback Mode that you want.
- Press Play. For further information, refer to the mirethMusic Playback Controls, below.
Control the player using the Playback controls, located at the bottom right of the screen.
For more information about mirethMusic
- mirethMusic FAQ
- mirethMusic Read Me (pdf) - also included in the app download
- mirethMusic Specifications and System Requirements
- mirethMusic Tutorials
- Contact Support