To burn DVD-Audio
Use this procedure to burn DVD-Audio music tracks to a DVD-R, DVD+R or a DVD-RW. When recording with DVD-Audio music format, you can get approximately 2 hours of music on a DVD.
- Music Files
- DVD-R, DVD+R or a DVD-RW
- From the mirethMusic screen, click the “Burn” tab.
- Select the files you want to burn. (Single-click, shift-click, or command-click to select the Library items, Playlists, or Playlist Groups that you want to burn from)
- Click the Music Format popup and select the item titled Burn DVD-Audio (2008) or Burn DVD-Audio (2013). If you don’t know which format, select Burn DVD-Audio (Guess).
- Click the Burn button
- mirethMusic is not intended for studio or professional DVD-Audio production.
- non-WAV files will be converted to 44.1 kHz / 16 bit audio
- WAV files with sample rates other than 16 or 24 bit will be converted to 44.1 kHz / 16 bit audio
- WAV files with sample rates of 16 bit or 24 bit are supported up to 192 kHz.
- To use DVD-A with high sample rates, use WAV files with 24 bit and up to a maximum of 192 kHz. Try the software in demo mode prior to purchase to ensure the produced DVD-A is acceptable. If you require a higher sample rate for your DVD-Audio, choose a professional level DVD-Authoring product.
For more information about mirethMusic
- mirethMusic FAQ
- mirethMusic Read Me (pdf) - also included in the app download
- mirethMusic Specifications and System Requirements
- mirethMusic Tutorials
- Contact Support